The Course is oriented to show how to handle all situations when complications might appear.
Choose how you would like to attend this training course?
Complications and Emergencies Online Training
How to identify these complications. Information on the emergency drugs .
Botulinum Toxin T Complications
- Level 1 Botulinum Toxin Type A Complications The Potential Side Effects Managing the Spock Brow.Occupations Which Need Special Consideration
- Level 2 Dermal Filler Complications.The Potential Side Effects,Dealing with vascular conclusion use of Hyaluronidase.How to Gaining Consent for Using Hyaluronidase.ACE Guidelines.
- Level 3 Compication PDO Threads
- Level 4 Complication BBL
- Level 5 Additional Topics to Consider,Needlestick Injury.Vasovagal Episodes.Anaphylaxis.Preventing
- Level 6 Emergency Drugs, Emergency Response Kit.The Emergency Pack
Includes anatomy ,information on the complications you may see whilst practicing Botox and Dermal Fillers in PDO Threads ,BBL the aesthetic practice.
Who is the course are designate ?
This course is designed for medical professionals who are looking to further their theoretical knowledge and understanding of the aesthetic industry with particular focus on Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler treatments.
Why this courses are important ? Duration.
This course offers the basis of your learning, we encourage you to learn around the subjects where necessary to ensure you feel confident on the topics. At the end of each module there is a short online test which on successful completion will award you a certificate which can be downloaded from our system.